Rossignol Synergy Sensor 90 Ski Boot - Black/Red '10
For expert and aspiring expert all mountain skiers seeking precision and comfort. The Synergy Sensor 90 uses the same asymmetrical toe box, and medial, lateral, and heel contours of the Sensor3 but with 2mm more width in key areas for maximum comfort.
Internal width of the forefoot zone : 102 mm.
Derived from Sensor3 technology, the foot board is in direct contact with the insert in the shell
- Size Available : MSS 26 - 29
- Color : BLACK/RED TRANSPARENT
- Last : 102
- Flex index : 90
- Material - shell : Polyether + Sensor concept
- Material - cuff : Polyether
- Bootboard : PU
- Liner - technology : TOTAL THERMO FIT
- Liner - tongue : THERMO FIT
- Buckles - material : 4 MICRO - 100% Aluminium
- Buckles - micro : Diagonal buckles
- Buckles - teeth : 4th : Quickset 3 positions - 3rd : 3 positions
- Canting : canting
- Spoiler : -
- Power strap : 34mm
- Heel pieces : COMFORT heel pieces
TOTAL THERMO FIT LINER
The Thermo liner is moldable around the foot and tongue area.
INTERNAL LAST 102 mm
102 mm - SENSOR - an internal last based on the Sensor3 last - Highly anatomical, precise and more tolerant.
The bootboard on which the liner rests is in direct contact with the shell\'s Sensor insert. This insert, made of very rigid materials, boosts energy transmission
26 (7 UK)
26.5 (7.5 UK)
27.5 (8.5 UK)
29 (10 UK)
Snow Sport Accessories
Clearance Snow Sports
Duke of Edinburgh
Outdoor & Walking Equipment