Vango Sonno Grand Sleeping Bag '11
The incredible softness of the Sonno makes it ideal for summer camping, caravanning and sleepovers. The new Sonno Super has an incredible Differential Fill with 600g/m² on the top and 300g/m² for the base. A super warm sleeping bag you simply won't want to get out of.
* Differential construction - Big warmth and supreme comfort. The additional quantity of fill in the top of the sleeping bag results in extra loft, extra air and retention of rising heat. Interlining separates the layers to keep fill sliding.
* Polair® super-soft shell - A Brushed Polyester Microfibre with a soft and luxurious handle
* Polair® soft micro lining - Soft touch Microfibre a wonderful cosy, snug, breathable fabric with Vango print.
* Single-hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Siliconised fi bres reduce matting of fi lling, increasing durability and maximising lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions.
* Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Prevents heat loss from the head and allows for maximum adjustment.
* Built-in padded pillow area in hood - Additional fill offers comfort in the head rest area.
* Insulated zip baffle - Designed to keep any cold air from coming through the zip, into the airspace in the sleeping bag, as well as keep warm body heat in.
* Two-way X-lock Zip - X-Lock zips hold the zip in place however will move under force. This is benefi cial should you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry. The Two Way Zip can be unzipped from the top (as standard) and also from the bottom, which allows the foot to be ventilated in warmer conditions.
* Zip guard - Helps prevent zip snagging on lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
* Internal pocket - Easy to use, secure storage for phones or music players (Two pockets on Double).
* Vango woven zip pull - Long, easy to fi nd, soft woven zip pull.
* Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - In order to provide a realistic indication of the temperature range at which a camper will feel comfortable whilst using one of our sleeping bags, we have tested the insulative properties of our Sonno Comfort, Super, Grande sleeping bags in accordance with EN 13537:2002.
* Handled zippered carry bag - Allows smooth, quick and easy packing, and transportation.
Suggested Usage -3 to 18OC
Comfort / Limit / Extreme
Overall Length 225
Total Weight 2650g / 2800g with carry bag
Chest width 100
Foot width 100
Fill weight 2 x 125 & 1 x 200 top / 2 x 125 base g/m2
Pack Size (Uncompressed) 44 x 48 x 21cm
Insulation Type Synthetic
Snow Sport Accessories
Clearance Snow Sports
Duke of Edinburgh
Outdoor & Walking Equipment