Rab Men's Microlight Alpine (Steel/ Dijon)
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light weight, weather resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand alone jacket for day to day use.
143g (Large) of 750 Fill Power Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down filled hood and YKK zipped pockets throughout.
- Weight 430g (Large)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750 Fill Power European Goose Down, Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch through baffle construction
- Down filled helmet compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped chest pocket
- Separate stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit