Black Diamond Spot Lite 160 Lumen Head Torch
Black Diamond’s lightest, smallest and most compact headlamp with a waterproof body and full feature-set. The new SpotLite160 is the perfect headlamp for ultralight, pre-dawn or post-dusk action, plus it’s small and discrete enough to hide away in your “essentials bag.”
Compact yet powerful with 160 lumens of dependable light, the SpotLite160 is the ideal headlamp to stash in a pack or glovebox for that just-in-case fast and light objective. With its waterproof housing rated to IPX8, and settings that let you easily switch from full power to dimmed, strobe or red night vision, the SpotLite160 has the functionality of a bigger light in a tiny ergonomic package.
- Emits up to 160 lumens on max setting
- Multi-faceted optical lens design runs on two AAA alkaline, rechargeable, or lithium batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after us in wet conditions.
- Adjustable Beam: Yes
- Battery Life: 2 hrs (Max) 60 hrs (Low)
- Brightness: 160 Lumens
- Bulb: LED
- Range: 60m – 3m (High/Low Setting)
- Water: Waterproof (Prolonged Immersion) – IPX8
- Weight: 54g (with batteries)
RRP £27, Selling for £19.99