Black Diamond Women’s Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Out of stock
The Black Diamond Women’s Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles are a women’s specific, 100% carbon fibre trekking pole is built to withstand four-season alpine terrain. Now featuring our newly redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustable technology, which is lighter, more ergonomic and easier to use, the Alpine Carbon Cork’s namesake grip has also been updated with a soft touch grip top to provide a comfy feel, and the new solution strap draws from our innovative harness technology for a more secure fit.
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the women’s specific Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fibre shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability—which now features a more streamlined, aluminium design that’s lighter and easier to use. The comfortable wicking cork grip has now been updated with a softer, redesigned ergonomic foam grip extension for better comfort, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from our harness technology and offers better security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain. A 38mm basket and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with redesigned soft-touch ergonomic grip top and solution strap for better handling and security
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminium construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 3-section 100% carbon fibre shaft
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Series Mountain
- Weight Per Pair 478 g (1 lb .8 oz)
- Usable Length 60-125 cm (23-49 in)
- Collapsed Length 60 cm (23 in)
RRP £140, Selling for £99.99