Force 10 PCT 50:60S (Short Back) Rucksack
113 in stock
Force Ten (F10) PCT 50:60S (Short Back) Rucksack
The PCT is the ultimate in multi-day packs. Inspired by the Pacific Crest Trail, the PCT has been designed as the ultimate long distance, multi-day trekking rucksack with a strong ripstop nylon shell. Featuring our top of the range A1 back system it offers fantastic stability and load balance whilst retaining ventilation even in the hottest conditions. The clam-shell opening offers direct access to the body of the pack making it quick and easy to find your essentials while the floating lid and customisable rigging allows you to carry additional items or keep them on hand.
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) – An evolution of our Self Adjust back system. Built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon – exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Additional zip pocket under lid – Safe storage for small items
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- 3D ergonomic hip belt – Shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Dual side compression straps – Stabilise rucksack contents
- Expansion side zip pockets – Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Extendable gaiter – Provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid – Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments – For carrying essential safety gear
- Top lid with zip pocket – Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Top Compression Straps – for compressing your load and strapping items underneath
- Side Compression Straps – to secure your load
- Shaped adjustable harness – Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- Zipped access via the front of the pack. Easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack.
- Duraflex buckles – Strong and reliable
- SBS Zips – High quality, durable zips
Rucksack Dimensions: L30.0 x H76.0 x W30.0cm
Volume: 60.0 lt
Back System: Adjustable
RRP £140 – Summits Price £69.99
Pack & Luggage