McNett Tenacious Repair Tape
90 in stock
Reach for McNett Tenacious Repair Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as a clear strip or roll and a variety of colors.
Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. You can even use it as vinyl repair tape. Available in various colors, the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings. Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer. Size 50 cm x 7.5 cm.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove the backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Compatible – Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in black, yellow, red and sage green
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
Tenacious Tape can be used in conjunction with Seam Grip™ and other urethane adhesives for ultra-strong repairs. Includes one 7.5 cm x 50 cm strip of tape, 375 sq. cm.
RRP £9, Selling For £7.99
Gear Aid (by McNett)