Mountain Equipment Men’s Combin Long Pant (Blue Nights)
The Mountain Equipment Men’s Combin Long Pant by Mountain Equipment are designed for year-round mountaineering and their stretch Exolite 175 fabric allows unrestricted movement when climbing and scrambling. The fabric also sheds light rain and melted snow easily, whilst also being very breathable and wind resistant.
Ideally refined Soft Shell legwear for fast moving Alpinists, the Combin Pant features the optimum balance of mobility and breathability for big Alpine days that begin with freezing, pre-dawn starts before racing across endless rock and ice. A high waist sits comfortably under a pack for heavily laden approaches whilst kick-strips resist crampon snags and abrasive moraine. They are also ideal for mountain walking in the cooler months in the UK.
- EXOLITE 175 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Durable, double-weave stretch Soft Shell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort.
- Mountain fit with regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Removable and fully adjustable braces
- Integrated low-profile belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Wide self-fabric waistband for comfort under a pack or harness
- 2-way YKK® fly zip
- Kick-strip is tough and non-absorbent
- Cohesive™ cordlock and silicone grippers at hem and integrated lace hook
- Weight : 400g / 14.1oz
RRP £170, Selling for £149.99
|Waist Size (Inches)||