Mountain Equipment Men’s Tour Pants (Ombre Blue)
A Soft Shell ski pant that thrives on alpine ski tours and missions to powder-filled back-country corries. The Tour Pant combines breathability and stretch with the protection required when working hard for your turns.
The Alpine fit is ideal in steep terrain whilst allowing room for thermals early in the season, a gusset zip gives easy access to buckles for quick transitions on freezing cols.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Alpine fit with increased lower leg volume for ski boots
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 zipped transceiver pocket
- 2 vents with YKK® zips
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Microfleece-lined waistband for improved comfort
- Offset ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate all ski boots and easy access to buckles
- Reinforced kick-strips for ski and crampon durability
- Adjustable ergonomic hem
- Weight 520g / 18.3oz
Exolite Durable, double-weave stretch Soft Shell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort.
RRP £140, Selling for £74.99
L, M, XL