MSR Freelite 3 tent – 3 Person Tent (Green)
Out of stock
Designed to support a wide range of adventures, from backpacking to climbing to kayaking, the FreeLite™ 3 tent delivers full-featured comfort for three in an ultralight, highly packable design. The unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly, which is what you want after a long day of hiking alpine meadows in Glacier National Park, or bouldering with friends in Joshua Tree. The ventilating micromesh canopy and waterproof rainfly offer protection for all kinds of weather, and the large doors provide easy access to an interior that provides room for three, or generous space for two.
- Ultralight: Our lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Floor & Vestibule area: 3.67 + 1.62 sq m (39.5 + 17.5 sq ft)
- Livable volume 1330 + 410 L (47 + 14.5 cu ft)
- Interior peak height: 1.0m (39in)
- Poles: 1 Easton Syclone
- Flysheet weighs: 496g
- Inner weighs: 498g
- Poles weigh: 374g
- Total weight: 1368g
- Pegs x10 weigh: 98g
- Flysheet: 15D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane & silicone
- Inner Tent: 10D nylon micromesh
- Floor: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane & DWR
- MSR Needle Tent Stakes x10
RRP £549.99, Summits Price £379.99