Nikwax Concentrated Tent and Gear Solar Proof 1 Litre
10 in stock
Nikwax Tent & Gear Solar Proof – 1L
WILL MAKE 3.5L WHEN ADDED TO WATER
Nikwax Tent & Gear Solar Proof provides superior waterproofing and doubles the useful life of tents and awnings by protecting against UV damage.
Adds Durable Water Repellency increases fabric strength & protects against UV deterioration; one application can double the effective life of fabrics. Can be applied to wet or dry synthetic fabrics.Spray-on waterproofing and UV blocker for all synthetic weatherproof textiles including tents, awnings, rucksacks, panniers and camera bags. Use on polyurethane and neoprene-backed nylon, polyester and dacron fabrics. Spray head NOT included. Waterproofing for tents, rucksacks and accessories Adds water-repellency and revives breathability.
Benefits of using this product – add durable water repellency to tents and outdoor gear.
- Protects against UV degradation. One application can double the effective life of your gear.
- Lightweight concentrated formula for easy transport and storage.o Gear dries quickly for packing away.
- Easy to use formula that can be applied quickly to wet fabrics.
- Safe. Water-based, non-flammable and free of harmful solvents and fluorocarbons.
- 1 Litre Recommended for: A large tent (approx 8 person), awning or multiple small tents.
- Great for all gear made from synthetic weatherproof textiles including tents, awnings, marquees, rucksacks, panniers, camera bags and parasols.
Concentrated Tent and Gear SolarProof should be diluted with water before use. Add 2 parts product to 5 parts water and mix well. For best results always clean item(s) first. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash. Do not use detergents. To waterproof cotton, polycotton or canvas use Nikwax Cotton Proof. Apply this product to new or used tents and equipment to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition, and protect against UV degradation. You should re-waterproof your tent at least once a season. If you notice any problems with breathability or water absorption by your gear you should wash and re-waterproof your tent or gear straight away.