Patagonia Altvia Pack 22L (Abalone Blue)
The Patagonia Altvia Pack is great for moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, this small daypack stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
64% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
- Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
- Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps
- Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
- Rain cover included
- Top zippered pocket has a key clip and secures small items
- Made in Vietnam.
- 679 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
RRP £110, Selling for £98.99