Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat (Gypsum Green)
Out of stock
The Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat style reimagines the trucker hat with running features from the classic Duckbill Cap, providing wicking, breathability and packability in lightweight 100% recycled nylon—the same fabric as our much-loved Baggies. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fair Trade – 83% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. That’s more Fair Trade styles than any other apparel brand.
- The brim and crown are made of 100% recycled nylon Baggies fabric backed by foam; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Lightweight, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Patagonia graphics are original works created both by our designers as well as freelance creatives
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in China.
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Crown and bill: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
RRP £30, Selling for £27.00