Patagonia Men’s Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket (New Navy)
An insulated, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel jacket that makes a great overshirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Organic-Cotton Flannel and Thermogreen® Insulation Shell is made with 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel; lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave; insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- Button-Front Placket Full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing conditions
- Pocket Details Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso shelter your hands from cold weather
- Straight Hem Made with a straight hem to go with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Shell: 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
RRP £160, Selling for £139.99