Patagonia Men’s Retro Pile Fleece FZ Jacket (Feather Grey)
A warm, easy-wearing fleece jacket made of recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece for easy-wearing warmth
- Full-Length Zipper with Stand-up Collar Full-zip jacket for easy venting with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Raglan Sleeve Construction Raglan sleeves allow the full range of natural shoulder mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Pocket Details Left-chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls
- Skin-Friendly Spandex Trim Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for smooth comfort on the skin
- Flat-Seam Construction Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
RRP £130, Selling for £114.99