Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Duffel 30 Litre (Black)
2 in stock
The smallest and lightest duffel in the Black Hole line, perfect for daily errands or gear organization. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight yet Strong 100% Recycled Fabric Lightweight, bomber recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Roomy Main Compartment Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Handy Daisy Chain Micro exterior daisy chains provide various lash points
- Comfortable Grab Handles Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Lightweight and Stuffable Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- 10″ x 18″ x 10″/25,5 cm x 45,5 cm x 25,5 cm
RRP £50, Selling for £44.99