Rab Men’s Alpha Flux Jacket (Ink)
Out of stock
The Rab Men’s Alpha Flux Jacket is lightly insulated and highly breathable, the Alpha Flux Jacket with stretch fleece provides temperature regulation and freedom of movement for ‘on the move’ multi-season use.
Worn as an outer or mid layer, the Alpha Flux Jacket is a great all round piece for days when movement is key. Made with a lightweight nylon outer for increased durability and abrasion resistance, Polartec® Alpha™ Direct insulation ensures that you stay warm. An under helmet hood and front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard provide additional comfort and protection, while stretch fleece side panels allow freedom of movement. With Polygiene® odour control treatment to ensure freshness over multi-day use, the Alpha Flux Jacket is ideal for long days climbing and scrambling.
- Under helmet hood
- Polartec® Alpha™ Direct 90 insulation
- Durable, abrasion resistant, lightweight nylon outer
- YKK® front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stretch fleece side panels, cuffs and thumb loops with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Fit: Slim
- Weight:315g / 11.1oz
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer – Nylon:,45g/m²,100% nylon
- Insulation Type:Insulation – Polartec® Alpha™:,95g/m²,100% polyester (78% recycled)
RRP £140, Selling for £126.99