Rab Men’s Microlight Alpine Down Jacket (Beluga/ Dijon)
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is the lightweight down jacket you can take anywhere, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
Constructed with Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, the Microlight Alpine is windproof and breathable, using 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down to provide exceptional warmth without compromising on weight. Features include an adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak, diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit, and clean finish elasticated cuff construction. Two harness-compatible hand pockets and a chest pocket provide easy access to storage. Highly compressible, the Microlight Alpine Jacket comes with a stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Alpine is refined, resilient, and iconic: perfect for any adventure.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in Size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation – 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,143g / 5oz size L470g / 17oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
RRP £195, Selling for £164.99
L, M, S, XL, XXL