Rab Men’s Valiance Down Waterproof Jacket (Army/Cactus)
The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, our Valiance Jacket is a welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (170g/ 6oz size L)
- 100% Nylon inner
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- Insulation – 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,
- 660g / 23oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
RRP £310, Selling for £249.99
L, M, XL