A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Vest ideal for use as a layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone vest for day-to-day use.
78g (UK12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides excellent warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex Microlight outer fabric. The Microlight Vest is a technically featured piece, with YKK zipped pockets throughout, including a chest pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack for increased packability. Lycra bound arm holes and a hem draw cord ensure a secure fit for layering use.
- Weight: 225g (UK12
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon riptop inner
- 750 FP European Goose Down (78g in UK12) RAB fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch-through construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound armholes
- Hem draw cord
- Fit: Slim
RRP £125 Summits Price £89.99