Rossignol Men’s Aile Ski Jacket – Medium – Black
Out of stock
The Rossignol AILE Jacket is a premium men’s ski jacket with a sporty, bold style. The AILE Jacket combines a waterproof (20,000 mm), breathable (20,000 g/m²/24h) membrane with high-performance 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and a 4-way design that perfectly follows a skier’s every move. Heat-sealed seams, waterproof zips and a durable water-repellent finish ensure unfailing water-resistance. Iconic details – such as two parallel, reflective stripes on the shoulders and back – are inextricably linked to racing and competition, symbolising skiing and precision.
- Vent zips.
- Ergonomic sleeves for comfort and ease of movement.
- Wide, practical breast pockets and a ski pass pocket.
- Removable drawstring hood.
- Elastic thumb-loop cuffs.
- Snow skirt with non-slip silicone.
- Fabric weave 4-way Stretch Full Dull
- Fabric content 88% Nylon – 12% Polyester
- Lining Stretch lining
- Finish Lamination 2L – Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation fabric 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Body 100 g/m², sleeves 80 g/m²
- Waterproofing 20 000 mm
- Breathability 20 000 g/m²/24h
- Hood Removable with 3D adjustment
- Pocket 2 zipped hand pockets – 2 zipped chest pockets – 1 zipped ski pass pocket – Inside pockets
- Cuff Lycra cuffs – With thumb loop
- Powder Fixed with anti-slip silicone
- Zip Full zip – Vent zips
- Adjustments Bottom waist adjustment
- Accessories Goggle cleaner – Key holder
- Other features Drop tail
RRP £500, Selling for £249.99