Rossignol Men’s Stade Ski Jacket (Red) – Size Medium
Out of stock
The STADE JACKET is a men’s ski jacket with a combination of first-rate technical characteristics. It combines a waterproof (20,000 mm), breathable (20,000 g/m²/24h) membrane with high-performance 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and a stretch design. Heat-sealed major seams and waterproof zips increase water-resistance. Colourblocking on the chest and sleeves with discreet, along with sophisticated monochromatic stripes, bring brightness and colour to stand out on the slopes.
The Performance Piste Collection’s DNA is closely tied to ski racing and competition. With its innovation, aesthetics and functionality, the Performance collection offers the most advanced technical characteristics without ever sacrificing comfort or style.
- Vent zips.
- Ergonomic sleeves for ease of movement.
- Discreet, wide and practical breast pockets.
- Removable hood.
- Elastic thumb-loop cuffs.
- Snow skirt with non-slip silicone.
- Fabric weave Mechanical Stretch Twill
- Fabric content 100% Polyester
- Lining Quilted lining
- Finish Lamination 2L – Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation fabric 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Body 100 g/m², sleeves & collar 80 g/m²
- Waterproofing 20 000 mm
- Breathability 20 000 g/m²/24h
- Functional features
- Hood Removable with 3D adjustment
- Pocket 2 zipped hand pockets – 2 zipped chest pockets – 1 zipped ski pass pocket – Inside pockets
- Cuff Lycra cuffs – With thumb loop
- Powder Fixed with anti-slip silicone
- Zip Full zip – Vent zips
RRP £365, Selling for £249.99