The North Face Base Camp Duffel Size Medium (Blue Wing Teal/Urban Navy)
Out of stock
Iconic for good reason, The North Face Base Camp Duffel Size Medium is trusted by travellers and adventurers from the Himalaya to urban metropolises.
Made from water-resistant ballistic nylon, it’s incredibly durable and hardwearing. But it’s not just tough; it’s really practical, too, with a tonne of thought-through features that make it an explorer’s best friend. Use it as a duffel when it’s in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you’re on the move. It opens right up, so you can see what you’ve packed in its spacious 71-litre capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you find space for a little more. There’s a zipped end-cap pocket for separating dirty shoes or wet clothes without sacrificing space in the main compartment, which has a mesh pocket for helping you get organised.
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Mesh sleeve pocket in the end-cap compartment provides additional organisation
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- New zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube for your adventure travels
- End-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
RRP £110, Selling for £89.99