The North Face Jester Backpack (TNF Black)
Out of stock
The North Face Jester Backpack is great for carrying school books, binders, stationary, a laptop, water bottles, even your lunch and jacket are what the Jester is designed for.
In fact, if it wasn’t for the fact the pockets and storage compartments make it so easy to find your gear, you’d easily be able to lose stuff in all the space. And this season, with the help of some students, we’ve updated the Jester so it now includes double handles, is self-standing and has a slimmer profile making commuting on packed trains a lot less of a hassle. Aside from that it still has a protective laptop sleeve, front compartment with dedicated space for pens and pencils, a zipped pocket, two external water bottle pockets and a bungee system on the outside for stuffing your bike helmet or jacket under. Speaking of bikes, you can cycle safely thanks to the strategically-placed reflectors offering 360° visibility and by attaching a light to the bike-light loop. The FlexVent™ suspension system is made up of flexible moulded shoulder straps, a comfortable padded mesh back section and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Pack stands on its own for easy loadingand unloading of essentials
- Padded laptop sleeve protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Two external waterbottle pockets
- Updated, stylish front bungee system for additional storage
- Huge main compartment holds all the books and binders needed for a day on campus
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Dimensions | 27,9cm x 21cm x 46,1cm
- Laptop Sleeve | 32,4cm x 27,9cm
- Avg Weight | 740g
- Volume | 27,5 liters