The North Face Men’s Dryzzle Futurelight™ WP Shell Jacket (Evergreen)
The North Face Men’s Dryzzle Futurelite WP Shell Jacket returns. This season it’s made using FUTURELIGHT™ – a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric.
It’s engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. On top of this, it’s made from recycled polyester and impregnated with a non-PFC durable water repellent, so it has excellent sustainability credentials, too. This makes the re-engineered Dryzzle Jacket a reliable, seam-sealed three-layer shell for active adventures in wet and windy conditions. It features a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn’t feel cool on bare skin. It has an attached, fully adjustable hood, Velcro® sleeve cuffs and snap-locking storm-flap to lock in body heat and keep wind and rain at bay. Pair it with the Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers for ultimate wet-weather protection while hiking.
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ three-layer shell with a soft, recycled, stretch-woven face and recycled stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- 100% windproof fabric
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem covers the centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Standard fit
RRP £200, Selling for £159.99