Lightweight and versatile, The North Face Men’s Horizon Convertible Trousers are the perfect lower-body layer for warm-weather hiking and tropical travel.
With a durable water-repellent finish and UPF 50 protection woven in, you’ll be protected from both torrential rain and direct sunlight. A crotch gusset enables greater mobility, while two Velcro® pockets at the back ensure your essential items are kept safe during the ride. When things get hot, zip off the legs and enjoy a comfortable pair of shorts.
Sun Protection This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
Lightweight A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Articulation at knees
- Converts into a 10” short
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility
- Partial elastic waistband
- Quick-drying performance
- Secure side-zip pocket
- Side-leg zips
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two front open hand pockets
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Left side leg secure-zip pocket
- Two back pockets with Velcro® closure
- Bottom leg snaps
RRP £60, Selling for £44.99