The North Face Men’s Stratos Hooded Jacket (Asphalt Grey-Moroccan Blue-Meridian Blue)
The North Face Men’s Stratos Hooded Jacket is great for commuting, cruising around town or hiking dirt trails, the Stratos Jacket is your reliable wet and windy weather protection thanks to DryVent™ technology.
This two-layer shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable so whether running for a train or pacing it towards the next mountain hut you won’t get all hot and sweaty with a wet-from-the-inside feeling. And if you do get really warm but the rain won’t let up, underarm zips help you let off extra steam. Velcro® cuffs, a shock cord hem and adjustable brimmed hood do their best to keep the elements at bay.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Two-layer DryVent™ shell
- Mesh body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Centre front water repellent zip
- Two zipped hand pockets with water repellent finish
- Underarm zips
- Adjustable fixed hood with bonded brim
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® adjustment
- Embroidered logo
- DRYVENT™Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- 70D 128g/M2 Two-Layer DryVent™ 100% Nylon
RRP £145, Selling for £130.99