The North Face Men’s Stratos Hooded WP Jacket (Summit Gold/TNF Black)
Whether commuting, cruising around town or hiking dirt trails, The North Face Men’s Stratos Hooded WP Jacket is your reliable wet and windy weather protection thanks to DryVent™ technology.
This two-layer shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable so whether running for a train or pacing it towards the next mountain hut you won’t get all hot and sweaty with a wet-from-the-inside feeling. And if you do get really warm but the rain won’t let up, underarm zips help you let off extra steam. Velcro® cuffs, a shock cord hem and adjustable brimmed hood do their best to keep the elements at bay.
Waterproof Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Breathable Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR – Water Repellent A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® adjustment
- Adjustable fixed hood with bonded brim
- Two-layer DryVent™ shell
- Two zipped hand pockets with water repellent finish
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Mesh body lining
- Centre front water repellent zip
- Underarm zips
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Embroidered logo