Vango Cairngorm 300 Tent – 3 Person Tent – (Dark Moss)
5 in stock
New for 2019 the Cairngorm range has been developed from the highly successful Vango Zenith tents.
The Cairngorm (the new Vango Zenith Tent) is perfect for those backpacking and trekking, utilising a lightweight, single hooped structure which features TBS®II system for extra stability. Cairngorm pitches quickly and, through careful design, provides more internal volume and less weight than similar styles.
- Flysheet: Protex RS – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high-quality poles made with acid-free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Hybrid tunnel tent – Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System – increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in the door – Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors – Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fastpack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by the certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Packsize: 47.0 x ø15.0cm
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 7 mins
- Trail Weight: 2.39kg
RRP £170 – Summits Price £112.99
Duke of Edinburgh Tents