Wayfayrer Steak & Vegetables – Outdoor Camping Ready to Eat Meal Pouch
Out of stock
Wayfayrer Steak & Vegetables (Outdoor Camping Ready to Eat Meal Pouch) provides a substantial meal and will satisfy the heartiest of appetites whilst camping, walking, climbing, sailing and all other outdoor activities. Sealed in an individual, robust foil pouch, the tasty, pre-cooked meals are easy to carry, simple to prepare and can be served hot, after immersing the pouch in boiling water for seven to eight minutes, or eaten cold.
Diced beef with vegetables in a rich savoury gravy
- Vegetables (42%)(Potato, Carrot, Peas, Onion), Beef (34%), Water, Vegetable Suet (Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide)), Tomato Puree, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Savoury Stock (Rehydrated Potato, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Malt Extract (Barley), Dried Onion, Black Pepper Extract), Worcester Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Puree, Salt, Tamarind Puree, Cloves, Ginger Puree, Garlic Puree), Salt, Soya Sauce (Water, Salt, Soy Beans, Wheat Flour), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Emulsifier: E481; Ground Black Pepper.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) – Energy: 440kj/105kcal. Protein: 6.6g. Carbohydrate: 8.8g. Fat: 4.6g.
- 3 Year Shelf Life – Each meal lasts up to 3 years allowing you to use them for future expeditions.
- Storage – Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Real food, ready to eat – The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively, empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Allergens – Gluten from Wheat, Barley and Soya