Wild Country Coshee 2 V2 Tent – 2 Man Tent
12 in stock
6 in stock
42 in stock
7 in stock
Out of stock
The Wild Country Coshee 2 V2 Tent is a great ‘wedge’ style 2 man backpacking tent. Its low weight and small pack size make it easy to carry in your rucksack. A reliable, waterproof, 3-season tent.
- This ‘wedge’ style tunnel tent has 2 doors and 2 porches, so easy access for occupants and ample storage space for gear.
- It’s quick and easy to pitch; it’s a simple design and the inner is attached to the flysheet enabling the tent to be erected as one so handy for speedy pitching in wet weather.
- The Coshee 2 comes with lightweight Wild Country Superflex alloy poles which offer superb reliability and strength and they’re colour coded to simplify pitching.
- We’ve used tried and tested Wild Country fabrics, included vents to help manage ventilation and condensation and the tent is seam-sealed to provide excellent protection from the elements.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Freestanding?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Packed Weight: 2.1Kg (4lb 10oz)
- Number of Porches: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 42cm x 15cm
- Range: 3 Season
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000FR
- Floor: Aqua Stop P5000
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 x Round Pin Steel
- Guylines: 4 x Yellow Reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.