Maier Men’s Sports Naturno Trekking Long Trousers
The Maier Men’s Sports Naturno Trekking Long Trousers is award-winning Naturno trekking pants feature several technical highlights that are sure to make them the ideal trekking pants for you.
Their robust and elastic mSTRETCH Tec 4 two-ply fabric makes these pants an integral part of your outdoor outfit – regardless of whether you’re exploring rough forest trails or steep mountain paths. The elastic waistband with flex zone inserts follows your every move, providing maximum comfort and flexibility. The included belt allows you to flexibly vary the fit and adapt it optimally to your needs.
The Naturno’s Cordura® edge protection prevents the pant hems from ripping open on sharp edges, which increases safety and durability when hiking on rocky terrain or in forested areas that have sharp branches reaching into the trail. In wet environments or rainy weather, the waterproof, PFC-free finish effectively protects you from moisture, while the innovative dryprotec technology ensures that the fabric dries quickly. Additionally, three pockets with zip fasteners offer ample storage space for maps, your ID and other useful items. The two side zipped pockets open from the bottom up.
- mSTRETCH tec 4: Especially robust, stretchable double fabric
- Follows your every move thanks to 4-way stretch
- Dries especially fast thanks to dryprotec technology
- Reliable waistband with flex zone and belt for trekkin pants
- Robust edge protection made from Cordura® on leg hems
- Zip fasteners with underlaid wedge on the hem of the leg
- 3 spacious pockets with zip fastener
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
- Weight:520 gram
- Cut:regular fit
- Material outer fabric : 91% polyamide, 9% elastane