Mountain Equipment Men’s Earthrise Hooded Recycled Down Jacket (Denim Blue)
Filled with 100% recycled down and using 100% recycled fabrics this lightweight hooded duvet is a versatile and warm layer.
With a lighter environmental footprint than other insulated jackets, the Earthrise Hooded Jacket uses filling that comes entirely from reclaimed duck and goose down whilst both its outer shell and inner lining are 100% recycled. A reliable warm layer both for the mountains and daily wear.
- 100% recycled Earthrise 50D outer fabric is lightweight and downproof, with PFC-Free DWR
- 116g (Size L) of recycled down with a minimum content of 85/15 700 fill power
- 100% recycled 30D lining fabric is soft and comfortable
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight : 430g/15.2oz
RRP £200, Selling for £149.99