Mountain Equipment Men’s Spectre Touring Regular Pants (Black)
Out of stock
The Mountain Equipment Men’s Spectre Touring Pants are the finest Soft Shell pants for ski mountaineers operating in the steepest and most technical terrain. Completely windproof and highly weather-resistant the Spectre Pant allows you to push the envelope of softshell performance.
Spectre Pants make full use of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric’s total protection from the wind and high levels of weather resistance to make them ideally suited to use in the mountains. Designed with perfect fit, a lower leg that accommodates all ski boots and a dedicated transceiver pocket.
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric is combined with our Mountain fit to give the ideal combination of protection and mobility.
- WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain fit with regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 2 thigh vents
- Removable and fully adjustable braces
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Dyneema® reinforced kick strips and bonded hem for durability
- Zip-out stretch Soft Shell gaiters
- Ankle zips with an internal gusset panel to accommodate all-mountain boots
RRP £220, Selling for £124.99
|Waist Size (Inches)||
|Waist Size (Inches)|