Outwell Newburg 240 Air Drive Away Inflatable Awning
4 in stock
The Outwell Newburg 240 Air Drive Away Awning is ideal for friends, couples seeking extra space and families with older children wanting privacy.
The inflatable Outwell Newburg 240 Air drive-away awning is easily and quickly attached to either side of your campervan. The tunnel tent has a side door, backed by insect-proof mesh screen, plus there’s a door on each side of the Link Access Zone connecting it to your van. Adjusting them to suit your needs and weather conditions enables flexible fresh air flow.
The fold ?at front, backed by an insect-proof mesh screen, under an eyebrow canopy lets you open up the living space to fully connect with nature. You’ll find the easily-erected optional inner, sleeping two, extends practical van living options.
When heading out on outdoor adventures together, you can leave the awning freestanding securely on your pitch as a home from home on your return.
- Two large side doors with insect-proof mesh screen backing
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with toggle-up curtains for privacy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Optional dark-fabric inner for sleep or storage
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt