Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Mini Hip Pack 1L (Patchwork/Stellar Blue)
Out of stock
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Mini Hip Pack 1L is a tough, lightweight hip pack that carries the essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight yet Strong 100% Recycled Fabric Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- Two Pockets for Organization The clean design features a roomy main compartment to hold bulky items; the front zippered pocket is perfect for your keys, phone and lip balm and doubles as a stuffsack when the bag is not in use
- Soft, Versatile Waistbelt The soft, herringbone-webbing belt provides all-day comfort whether you carry the bag around the waist or over the shoulder, bandolier-style
- Lightweight and Stuffable Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
- Weight 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Measures 12 x 20.3 x 5 cm (4.75″ x 8″ x 2″)
- Volume 1L (61 cu in)