Rab Latok GTX Gaiters (Ascent Red)
When protection is paramount, the recycled Rab Latok GTX Gaiter comes into its own. Built for extreme ascents, big boots and brutal weather, it is our toughest and most durable mountaineering gaiter.
The Latok GTX Gaiter is built from three-layer 70D recycled GORE-TEX® PRO Most Rugged fabric. Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, it is the perfect material for elite-level performance during alpine ascents and exposed winter climbs. It also uses large 300D nylon ankle reinforcements to provide extra protection against the repeated abrasion of rock, ice and crampon spikes. Minimised seam construction ensures snag-free movement in coarse undergrowth and the rubberised underfoot strap comes with internal adjustment for outstanding long-term durability. To help optimise fit and ease of use, the new gaiter also features an elasticated ankle, a zipless hook-and-loop front closure and single-handed upper hem drawcord adjustment.
As part of our highly technical Ascent Range, the Latok GTX Gaiter is tailor-made for expedition climbers, professional guides and elite winter mountaineers.
- Minimized seam construction
- Reinforced ankle
- GORE-TEX® PRO (Most Rugged) main fabric
- Zipless hook and loop velcro front closure
- TPU underfoot strap
- Designed to fit a larger B3 mountain boot
- Main fabric: Recycled 70D GORE-TEX® Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- Reinforcement: 300D nylon with polyurethane coating
RRP £68, Selling for £61.99